1. Installation will be done within 24-48 working hours by Tata Sky authorized service center. Working hours are 10 AM to 7 PM. Festivals & national Holiday's are excluded.
2. In case of COD booking, Rs 300 to be paid for as advance or booking amount mandatorily by online mode only. Multiple payment modes available. Amount is fully refundable in case of installation not done. (Refer refund policy for details)
3. Package price includes standard installation with new set top box, remote, adaptor, HDMI cable (HD\HD DVR STB) or AV cable (SD STB), other inclusions and exclusions are as per DTH company policy.
4. Upto 10 metres of cable is included in standard installation, additional cable if required for installation will be charged at actuals
as per the prevailing price list of Tata Sky Limited i.e. @ Rs. 12 per metre. If cable is not used/less than 10 metres is used, it will not be handed over.
Amount can be paid to installation Engineer for recharge in the customer ID alloted and same will be deducted later from given Sub Id. Recp to be taken from Engineer in case any payment made.
5. 1 pair of connectors is included in standard installation, additional if required i.e. in case of internal wiring, MDU etc. will be charged as per the price list. Amount can be paid to installation engineer for recharge in the customer ID alloted and same will be deducted later. Recp to be taken for any payment made.
6. Internal wiring is not part of standard installation and is to be done by private electrician at customer's cost.
7. LED\LCD TV hanging on wall is not part of the standard installation and is to be done by private installer at customer's cost.
8. In case of MDU or multi dwelling units, wherein, single dish solution is available. dish antenna and LNBF will not be provided to customer separately.
9. In case of multi TV, new dish antenna will not be provided and will be done on same dish with higher capacity LNBF unit. Old LNBF to be returned to Installation Engineer, and no additional cost to be paid for the same.
10. Customer needs to provide suitable place for dish installation wherein Line of Sight (LOS) with satellite is available.
Installation Engineer will inform the suitable place once he visits for Installation.